Thursday 19 March 2015

DAILY

| | 0 comments


It's been a while since I last posted, but it's been a busy few months and I just haven't had the time. I am definitely going to get back into it though, because I really do enjoy writing!


The products shown above are a few of my favourites, I am not going to write pros and cons of each, because there are many blogs out there, youtube videos and even apps that have that information at your disposal so hit them up!

Disclaimer: My skin is combination, super sensitive and often reacts badly to makeup, leaving a raised, red rash on my cheeks but my skin doesn't have a bad reaction to these products which is why they are my favourites.

The "Stay Matte" range from Rimmel is amazing and makes your makeup last a while, especially as I have very oily skin around my nose and chin. The True Match foundation is my HG and I will love it forever, enough said. The one thing I have to rave about is that mascara by ModelCo "Fat Lash" IT IS AMAZING and I feel like if you haven't tried it, you have to. I hadn't heard much about it so tried it on a whim and I am so glad I did! It has a thick, large wand which some people don't enjoy, but I like that about it so it's an A+ in my books. The lippy is 1995 by Jaclyn Hill, by Gerard Cosmetics - I love the colour so much that the fact it is slightly drying on my lips does not even matter! I also had such a great experience with Gerard Cosmetics and it's always such a pleasure buying products from companies who genuinely love their customers! 

That's all for tonight, here are a few photos of me using these products to leave you with. Let me know what you think, have you used any of these products too? Leave me a comment below xoxo








0 comments:

Post a Comment

flawless features,
 
Twitter