Wednesday 10 August 2016

CHANEL

| | 0 comments

After hearing a lot of positive comments about this little beauty, I forked out the money, bit the bullet and purchased it from my local David Jones store. The Soleil Tan De Chanel is a creamy, light and airy gel formula that glides onto the skin effortlessly for a natural, sunkissed bronze-glow. You can use under foundation, over foundation or alone for a natural finish. 

Upon opening it, you expect a beautiful chocolate-y scent (I mean, look at that swirl, it looks like melted chocolate!) however (and slightly disappointing to me, since I am in love with the Too-Faced chocolate range) you are left with a soft, gentle perfume-y scent. Swatching this product was so hard, because I didn't want to ruin the swirl. 



The product is a natural, bronze colour with a creamy-gel radiance. Paired with a dense brush the finish is amazing, whether alone on bare skin or on top of foundation, it truly looks as though you have just been in the sun during the summertime and have natural, radiant colour to your face. 

The product packaging itself feels so luxurious, of course it's Chanel so you couldn't expect any less, with its iconic Chanel logo. 

I do think this product is very pricey and I do think there are other products out there which probably do the same thing, but sometimes high-end products just cannot be beat, and this in my opinion, is one of those products. 




Where to buy?

Australia
David Jones Soleil Tan De Chanel $69.00 shop here 

Amercia
Nordstrom Soleil Tan De Chanel $50.00 shop here 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

flawless features,
 
Twitter