Wednesday 25 March 2015

THE TWO M'S

| | 0 comments

Mimco & Mac, the two M's.. 

I lusted after this wallet for a long time before I bought it and managed to get the last one at David Jones when it was on its way out, which means I got it for a real bargain, love sales! It is the first wallet I have ever bought myself and it was worth every penny, especially because of the quality. It has a beautiful leather smell and soft feel and it just looks so beautiful! 


Mimco & Mac, the perfect M.

The second M. I wanted a soft, sweet highlight that I could wear on my eyelid, inner corner and as an eyebrow highlight, but didn't want it to be an obvious, glittery highlight like Mary-Lou by theBalm, so I bought "Mylar" from Mac. At the same time as wanting something to softly highlight, I also wanted something I could swipe on my eyelids for a quick, pretty pink look, so bought "Expensive Pink" which is a beautiful, soft, glittery pink. The thing I love about Mac eyeshadow's is how pigmented they are and what a beautiful wash of colour they give.

Mac is on the higher spectrum money-wise, but is worth every penny, and I am so lucky I don't have a bad reaction to the eyeshadows, because I cannot touch a primer from Mac without breaking out in a red angry rash! Do you have any thoughts on Mac eyeshadows or any colour recommendations for me? Leave me a comment below xoxo


Mylar and Expensive Pink


So pigmented and pretty


0 comments:

Post a Comment

flawless features,
 
Twitter