Tuesday 29 September 2015

CUTE COFFEE DATES

| | 1 comments

I often go on 'coffee dates' with my mum, regardless if we get coffee or be naughty and get strawberry milkshakes or iced coffees (whatever we really feel like at the time!)

This particular day we had spent shopping in our local shopping center, I spent way too much as always and we had been on our feet for ages so ended up at our favourite coffee shop for a strawberry milkshake & cake treat!

I am super close to my mum (and dad) and I am very lucky for that! I love spending time with her and having our coffee dates / shopping dates so prepare for many-a-post about these special dates :)

This one in particular was nothing of real note, except how good does that milkshake and cake look! It tasted as good as it looks, also, I haven't had a strawberry milkshake, or any milkshake for that matter, in SUCH a long time, so this was so good!!

Do you like milkshakes as much as me? I mean come on, who doesn't?? What is your favourite flavour! Let me know in the comments below xx


1 comments:

flawless features,
 
Twitter