Thursday 12 May 2016

BALI GETAWAY

| | 0 comments

Sunset by the pool, over the beach.

It was a nice surprise when we got to go to Bali earlier in March, however much I am afraid of flying. I suffer severe flight anxiety so even the short trip (3 or so hours) was terrifying for me and the thought of being in Bali and away from home was also a cause for my anxiety to rise and lodge itself in my throat. Instead of the build-up to my trip being exciting, I was not counting down the days, instead I was panicking about the flight ahead. When I arrived I had a great time, until I realised to get home I'd have to board a plane again! Despite my flight anxiety, it was a really great trip albeit seriously humid. 

The climate in Bali is tropical and the weather was incredibly humid - the wet, sticky kind of humid. It was beautiful except for the fact I felt like my lungs were full of water and my hair was frizzy (which never happens??) but since I spent most of the time in the pool, this did not matter a great deal. Makeup and nice clothes were definitely optional due to the humidity but I was not out to impress, just relax! 

Below are some photos of my time away, it was beautiful!

View of the beach from the hotel restaurant

Hello waterfall! 

I had to take a photo of this little boat.

Why so Koi? 

Obligatory "Legs in Shot" by the pool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

flawless features,
 
Twitter