Wednesday 27 July 2016

LOVING TAN

| | 0 comments

Clockwise - Back Applicator, 2Hr Express Deluxe Bronzing Mousse, Applicator Mitt.
This little product is the number one tanning product in the industry. Loving Tan appeals to its market, not just for the beautiful packaging, great deals and discounts, but because of that beautiful, glowing, natural tan it gives. Some sunless tanners really leave a terrible colour on your skin, it looks unnatural, sometimes yellow and sometimes even a gross kind of green.

I bought this product based on a number of recommendations by people who self-tan regularly and had tried many products. It was affordable, and arrived very quickly. This product can now be bought from many different online stores, including their own, and that's what makes it so ideal - it's availability! As well as the self-tanner, I got the applicator mitt and the back applicator (which, if you have long arms, or a boyfriend/girlfriend/friend handy, you won't need!).



  I have a boyfriend handy, and he comes in great use when it comes to applying my tan - it's actually quite possible my back and shoulders look 99% better than the rest of my body which would definitely come down to his application of it - he's a natural!

I bought the 2 HR Express Deluxe Bronzing Mousse in the shade Medium. The 2 HR Express comes in two shades, Medium and Dark - I am not a regular self-tanner and as I am generally quite fair, I did not want to go all-out with the dark shade! Loving Tan also comes in a standard, 6 HR Deluxe Bronzing Mousse, which comes in Medium, Dark and Ultra Dark (they also do other products which look amazing but I have not yet tried).


I apply the tan as would any other person, and there are a million and one tips and tricks out there which you can find on youtube and other blogs, so I won't write about my technique except to say that I moisturise the heck out of my hands, knees, ankles, elbows and feet before applying. I also put a very tiny amount of tan on my hands and feet so that it doesn't look funny. 

This tan leaves a beautiful, natural, olive-bronze look to my skin and lasts about a week on me and my skin. It's a definite favourite, and one I always reach for when I want a bronzed look in winter, or, of course, summer. 

Knobby Knees - Moon Tan / Loving Tan comparison.


Where to buy?

Australia
Loving Tan 

Everywhere else
Loving Tan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

flawless features,
 
Twitter