Monday 6 April 2015

HOPPY EASTER

| | 0 comments
Jeans, Sandals, Singlet, Cashmere Cardigan - Perfect Autumn Outfit


So, the long weekend for Easter has come to an end and it has been such a lovely Easter. As I get older, holidays seem strange compared to when I was younger, and Easter is no different, but it's such a good time to reflect on the year so far, your family, and all the little things, including sunsets, great outfits, yummy food and chocolate!

As above, I am loving the jeans, casual top and cashmere cardigan combination for winter, it's not quite cold enough all day, so the cardigan can come off but the outfit still looks done! A great outfit that makes you feel good is the best, and this makes me feel good so it's a win-win situation for the onset of Autumn.

The change of seasons also has the sky doing amazing things at sunset, including making the sky go the prettiest shade of pastel pink - it gets better and better every night and as pink is my favourite colour, it resonates with me. Who doesn't love a pretty sunset though! It's my aim to start seeing the sun rise as well, as I imagine it will be just as pretty, and super refreshing with the chill in the early morning air.

Pink Skies

The beautiful pink sunset!

Easter is, when you have celebrated Jesus and gone to church (for me), all about chocolate and chocolate brownies. This Easter was the first Easter in our new home, and was very different for me! I spent Saturday baking brownies (the first batch I have ever made in our new oven!). I love baking, and brownies are something I can do without putting too much thought into it, so it becomes a relaxing thing for me. They also go down a real treat with everyone and that's always the icing on the cake for me, hearing people enjoy my baking :)

Easter Brownie Baking - Success!

Even though I am now 22 years old my family still spoil me and my boyfriend rotten with chocolate I shouldn't eat, but still do, and which lasts me way, way too long (probably better than eating it all in one sitting and being sick!) if I could eat one thing for the rest of my life, chocolate would definitely be way up there as one of the finalists in the contest for sure. The worst part of Easter is that my boyfriend doesn't eat chocolate (or when he does, he is able to control himself and has one tiny piece) which means I end up eating the majority of it all myself - no regrets! 

Do you enjoy Easter? What is your favourite part of this holiday? Let me know in the comments below xo


Chocolate haul - how good is Kinder though

Kinder was my whole childhood and is still the best.
This will take me a while to finish, - chocolate heaven


0 comments:

Post a Comment

flawless features,
 
Twitter