Tuesday 15 September 2015

ORGASM

| | 0 comments


N. Nars. Narsissist. The packaging is so identifiable, the products are incredibly.. perfect. Nars. 

Orgasm has to be one of my most favourite colours that Nars produces, the first item I ever bought from Nars was Blush in Orgasm. It provides a natural, healthy colour to the face and you can build it up to be as sheer or as deep as you desire. It has the most perfect silky texture and the slightest shimmer and your skin is left with a radiant luminosity. The colour can appear scary in the pan as it is so deep and so pinky and beautiful, but once on your skin, it looks flawless. 

I loved the blush so much, my next purchase had to be The Multiple in Orgasm, of course! This goes on with a creamy feeling, but dries to a powder finish and looks just as amazing as the blush. The Multiple is exactly as it says, it can be used in multiple ways to achieve endless looks. As I mentioned, it is a cream-to-powder formula which is unique and lightweight and allows it to be easily blended into wherever! It has Vitamin E and Acai Oil and can be worn alone or under powder blushes to add to the intensity. The way I use this, is I apply it with my fingertips along my cheekbones and I blend it by tapping my fingers against my skin softly. I then dust the powder blush over which helps prolong the wear. I also use this on my lips, which leads me to my next favourite! 

The Nars Lipgloss. I got this in the latest Mecca Beauty Box and I have fallen in L O V E. Once I have applied The Multiple on my lips, I apply the lipgloss which is enriched with Vitamin E which is so nourishing and hydrating leaving my lips feeling soft and supple. It also has Sea Lavender (what?!) and has an amazing doe-foot applicator which slides over the lips effortlessly, allowing for a super easy, precise application. It is incredibly long-wearing and leaves an amazing, pinky-peachy glittery (there is no other way to explain it) hue on the lips. 

Nars. I couldn't speak highly enough of this brand or their products. I will be back for more; much to the distress of my wallet! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

flawless features,
 
Twitter