Tuesday 22 September 2015

XO BEAUTY BRUSH BUYS

| | 0 comments


The latest purchase I have made are these beautiful brushes by XO Beauty & Shaaanxo. I was after some new brushes for a while, particularly eye brushes, and just did not have the time or desire to spend big bucks on my usual Sigma / Zoeva brushes so I decided to bite the bullet and I placed an order for these! The price was the selling point for me, and of course that they were Shaaanxo's brushes of choice / her own brushes.

My order arrived very quickly, and were well packaged so were not damaged during transit (which is obviously very important!). On first glance, they looked soft, and silky, and good quality and I am so, so glad that impression wasn't wrong!

The brushes are soft, they are silky, they are good quality, they are definitely up there with my usual go-to Sigma & Zoeva brushes, which actually doesn't surprise me as much as I thought it would.

I bought 3 face brushes and 2 eye brushes:

  • Round Top Synthetic Face Brush
  • Tapered Top Synthetic Face Brush
  • Face Definer Brush 


  • Round Top Synthetic Blender Brush 
  • Tapered Top Synthetic Eyeshadow Brush 
I feel like these are just the start of my XO Beauty collection as well, which I know is cheesy and is obvious to say, but I have had such an amazing experience with them so far and having browsed their website, the brushes all look so good and so necessary!  


I use the Round Top for my foundation application and it applies it so flawlessly, I am a sucker for my Sigma Flat Top Kabuki, and I feel like this does just as good a job. I then use the Tapered Top for blending my concealer in under my eyes which works incredibly well and I use the Face Definer for my contour - which really defines (of course!) the cheekbones. The Round Top Blender & Tapered Top Eyeshadow brushes I use for my eyeshadows, obviously, and are just amazing, they work so well, they apply the eyeshadow seamlessly and blend it out flawlessly and I just can't speak highly enough of them.

I would definitely recommend these brushes, I highly recommend these brushes in fact and I think they'd be the best thing you could invest in.

Have you used XO Beauty brushes? What do you think? Let me know in the comments below! I'd love to hear your thoughts!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

flawless features,
 
Twitter