Wednesday 21 October 2015

4 OF THE BEST LIP BALMS - EVER!

| | 0 comments
Revo Lipbalm in Strawberry, Revo Lipbalm in Coconut, Hurraw Moon Balm, PawPaw Lip Balm, Lucas PaPaw Ointment.

I thought I would do a post on 4 of my favourite (and the best) lip balms I've tried over the years! Everyone knows that lip balm is an absolute staple in your handbag or by your bedside, in your bathroom, kitchen, living room.. basically anywhere. So I wanted to share with you some of my favourites and see if they are some of your favourites too!

The first is one that everyone (i'm almost pretty confident saying that too) has, is Lucas' Papaw Ointment. It basically solves every ailment that you could possibly have on your skin. It works for dry, chapped lips, it works for cuts, mosquito (and other insect) bites, chafing, burns, nappy rash.. I could go on! If something is wrong with your skin, just put some of this ointment on and you're set!
I love to use it on my lips, especially as it is so nourishing, it has no offensive scent and I feel like you can feel it working on your lips. I especially like using it on mosquito (mozzie) bites, because it takes the itch away and you tend to forget you have one (or several bites, in my case).


The next lip balm is the Nature's Care, Paw Paw Lip Balm. I recently started using this and it has more of a vaseline texture and feels quite thick on your lips, so I tend to use it at night-time only or if my lips are very, very dry or I have been in the sun/wind and have sun/wind burn on my lips. This balm is super nourishing, has a soft scent and always leave my lips feeling so soft and supple. It's a must-have, especially if you wear a lot of matte, drying lipsticks/stains.

The next is my Hurraw! Moon Balm. I cannot rave about this enough, I L O V E it beyond words. I saw it in the chemist (drug-store) a while ago and I had heard things about Hurraw before, so I wanted to try it. I wasn't after the Moon Balm, I had wanted to get one of the scented ones ie: strawberry, coconut, etc but they only had this left, so I decided to get it anyway! I am SO GLAD I did! It is one of the most nourishing lip balms I have ever used. It smells nice, it sinks right into your lips, it lasts forever! It's just one of the absolute best balms I have used. It is encouraged for a night-balm on your lips, but I use it daily and on the regular - it is always with me. It is extra thick and creamy and has a vanilla scent. They also say is has blue chamomile that helps to soothe your lips, it also has avocado oil, rosehip seed oil, meadowfoam seed oil and argan oil and I am almost positive these are vegan - making them a suitable choice for everyone! I highly recommend this balm, and not just for night-time either. Let me know if you've tried it before and what you think!

Revo Lip Balm in Coconut


Ok, last but certainly not least, is my Revo Lip Balms in Coconut & Strawberry. These balms are new, but they have quickly become one of my favourite lip products, ever. These are really similar to the EOS lip balms, but this Revo balm has a flat top allowing you to put the balm on your lips super easily. It also curves against your lips really well, so your top and bottom lips don't get in the way, depending on which lip gets the balm first! It basically feels like you've got a marshmallow pushed up against your lips (amaaaazing!) and smells absolutely amazing, it also has a subtle, sweet taste and has no bitterness so in the event you are a lip biter (like me) you won't have an awful taste in your mouth either! I picked up the coconut (white) and the strawberry (pink) balms but they do have other 'flavours' which I really want to get my hands on, my hand-bag and places around my house will love it and so will my lips!

Revo Lip Balm in Strawberry


Have you tried any of these balms? What do you think? Do you have any favourites? Let me know what they are in the comments below! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

flawless features,
 
Twitter