Wednesday 28 October 2015

THE BEST EYEBROW PRODUCTS, EVER

| | 0 comments



Eyebrows are a thing. They never used to be a thing, and they definitely never used to be a thing to me! Now they are a big thing, and since I have started caring for my brows and using products on them, they have never looked better & I have never felt better about my brows and my overall facial shape! I use several different products depending on different factors; am I late? do I want bushy brows? do I want perfectly done brows? do I want both of the above? I am also a bit of a brow-product fiend, I love trying new things on them, because they are easy to fix if something doesn't look right! 

 My go-to for my brows on an every day basis is my trusty pencil! This is my favourite brow product, ever. It is so quick, it is so easy, it defines perfectly and I can use it and be done in a matter of seconds if not minutes. The colour is perfect for me, and as long as the tip is sharp (unlike my photo...) the application is flawless! I find it defines my brows really well, creating a beautiful shape. I have fairly bushy brows, and I have grown them out for years, so the pencil really helps to define and shape them, whilst still keeping them bushy! I set my brows with a clear gel to keep them in place all day (more on that below).



My next favourite product is my Dip-Brow by ABH. This product I bought recently when I was in Sydney, it was a cult favourite, so I just had to have it, because I knew I would love it, and I do love it!

I use this on days that I want sharper, more defined brows than what my pencil can produce. This application takes me a little bit longer than my pencil, so I use it when I have more time (namely, not when I'm running late for work..) it is not difficult to apply with the right tools, and it brushes out really well with my favourite Sigma spooly. I also find that it holds my brows in place really well, gives a natural, beautiful wash of colour and I always set it with a clear gel (more on that below) to make it last all day and all night long! This is a holy grail eye brow product, and I should use it more often, but that is all to do with my time management skills, and less to do with my ability to use the product! (Sleep is important, what can I say..)

 Next up are a few of my favourite brow gels, there are a few brands there, but hands down my gimme-brow is my favourite product. I am not sure this has much to do with the formula of the product (although, the formula is amaaaaaazing) but more to do with the size of the brush! The brush is so itty-bitty, teeny-tiny! The other gels are great products, but the brushes are so large for an eyebrow, that the product clings to each little hair, so any bushy brows become even bushier and less 'done' - this can look good on certain occasions (particularly on a daily basis because application is so quick!) but on others, just isn't what I'm going for. I love the Rimmel clear brow gel for when I use my pencil / dip-brow because it sets my brows without adding any more colour. I love the tinted gel by Rimmel for every day use when I am in a rush and want to get out the door with brows on my face and I use the Maybelline Brow Drama gel when I feel like it, which is rarely as I can't get my head around the brush, maybe I'm not using it properly, but I am so confused as to why there is a big ball on the end of it?? I L O V E brow gels for every day use because they are so easy to use, I would highly recommend these, but I will definitely be repurchasing my gimme-brow because nothing, nothing beats the little brush!



Have you used any of these products? What do you think? Let me know in the comments below! I'd love to know what your favourite brow products are, as I mentioned above, I love brow products, so am happy to try out any others!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

flawless features,
 
Twitter